Chai Orange Pulp Muffins (Vegan)


So about a week ago I made some orange juice from scratch. I don't have a juicer so I just used my food processor and strained out a lot of the remaining pulp. There was A LOT of pulp... I mean it...
I didn't want to waste it though so I decided to whip up these little muffins :-)

Ingredients
1 cup Sugar
1/2 Earthbalance or any other Vegan Butter
2 tbs Almond Milk
1 tbs Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Orange Pulp
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 tps Baking Powder
1 tbs chai mix (I use this recipe for the chai mix)

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit 
Cream Earthbalance and Sugar in a large bowl. I use my standing mixer.
Add Vanilla Extract and Almond Milk and mix well.
Pour in Orange pulp slowly and mixing well.
Combine Flour and Baking Powder in a separate bowl. Afterwards, add it to the orange mix.
"Grease" muffin pan. I use earth balance for this.
Fill each cup about 2/3 of the way full.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove muffins after 15 minutes and allow them to cool IN THE MUFFIN PAN for an additional 5 minutes.

Now top that muffin off with some more Earthbalance and enjoy!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts